During this unprecedented time, the health and safety of MTM Transit staff and passengers, as well as the communities we serve, continues to be our number one priority. In addition to our regular and rigorous cleaning practices, MTM Transit has implemented increased safety measures and operational changes in response to the COVID-19 crisis.
Across the nation, MTM Transit is focused on keeping the communities we serve safe and healthy by:
- Increasing cleaning frequency for all vehicles and facilities
- Enhancing disinfecting processes for all vehicles and facilities
- Providing PPE like masks and gloves for all MTM Transit drivers and other team members
- Collaborating with clients to ensure and encourage social distancing, and in some instances providing single passenger rides
- Implementing procedures for deep cleaning vehicles and facilities in the event of exposure
- Expanding services to include delivery of groceries, meals, school lunches, and more within to the communities we serve
Thank you to our clients and passengers for trusting MTM Transit during this time. We are proud to provide you with high quality transportation services day in and day out. As the situation progresses, we will continue to monitor all aspects and follow the directions of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), state governments, and local health departments to ensure our passengers’ and staff members’ safety.